Learning Enablement and Career Colleges: How utilizing digital content can improve retention rates, student outcomes, and job placement
Last year career colleges were blindsided by the global pandemic. With little notice, colleges across the country had to move much of their learning online. Many colleges, as a result of the economic impact of Covid-19, saw their enrolments decline. Yet, in the middle of great difficulty lies opportunity.
As learning moved online, so did learning content -- creating new opportunities to enable and engage students, transforming content delivery for the digital age, and ensuring that learners are set up for success from day one.
This panel will bring together leaders at career colleges, technology experts, and leaders in the space to examine the best practices for digital content, and the role it plays in the larger digital transformation of the career college experience. The panel will discuss:
- The concept of Learning Enablement
- Best practices for navigating the introduction of digital content to students
- The effect that hidden content costs have on retention rates and student success
- Being aware of copyright and fair use challenges
- The role of Open Education Content