June 8, 2016 – Washington, DC – The newly renamed Career Education Colleges and Universities announced the election of new board leadership and newly elected board members following their successful Convention in Orlando, FL.
· Eric Chiusolo, Chief Executive Officer of Weston Education Group, was elected Board Chairman
· David Vice, President of Asher College was elected Board Vice Chairman
· Lynelle Lynch, President of Bellus Academy was elected Treasurer
These leaders and innovators in higher education are joined by newly elected board members:
· Jim Bologa, President and Chief Executive Officer of Porter and Chester Institute/YTI Career Institute
· Brad Kuykendall, Chief Executive Officer, Western Technical College
· Charles F. Wonderlic, Jr., President and CEO of Wonderlic, Inc. was elected to the Allied Member seat.
Reelected board members:
· Jason Pistillo, President and Chief Executive Officer, University of Advancing Technology
· David Vice, President and Chief Executive Officer, Asher College
“It is a privilege to lead this board composed of such distinguished education leaders. Together, with the professional staff, we will guide this organization during a critical time for our students and the sector,” said Eric Chiusolo, Chairman of the CECU Board of Directors. “As leaders of strong institutions from all across the country we know what is needed from CECU to help ensure new traditional students continue to receive higher education access and opportunity.”
“Since I joined CECU, I’ve had the privilege of working with each of these new board leaders and board members and their respected institutions. Through that work, I know that each of them will bring to our board meetings new ideas, energy, and innovation,” said Steve Gunderson, president and CEO of CECU. “This is a critical time for the association, the sector, and our students, and I’m glad that this board will be there to direct this significant transformation.”
Comments are closed.