Program Director - Medical Assisting
Serves as the academic leader and manages the administrative functions of a single or multiple programs. Responsibilities generally include course scheduling, fiscal management, faculty development and evaluation, facilities and resource management, development and implementation of operational procedures, student management and retention, and special projects. Serves as supervisor to departmental instructors and sets tone for overall quality, community involvement, and performance results of the program.
ASN/BSN, ( or AS in one of the allied health areas and a Bachelor degree in an allied health area or business area) AND Certified RMA or CMA, with 5 year's work experience in a healthcare facility.
· Ability to make financial budgeting decisions and judgments.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a
· Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
· A track record of delivering successful results.
· Ability to effectively utilize technology (ie. CampusVue, MS Office)