Program Director – Diagnostic Medical Donography
Serves as the academic leader and manages the administrative functions of a single or multiple programs. Responsibilities generally include course scheduling, fiscal management, faculty development and evaluation, facilities and resource management, development and implementation of operational procedures, student management and retention, and special projects. Serves as supervisor to departmental instructors and sets tone for overall quality, community involvement, and performance results of the program.
AS/DMS or documentation of training (if hospital or military based), 5 years (clinical) work experience as a general sonographer, cardiac sonographer, or vascular technologist., ARDMS Certification
· Ability to make financial budgeting decisions and judgments.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
· Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
· A track record of delivering successful results.
· Ability to effectively utilize technology (ie. CampusVue, MS Office)